Building & Facilities

The church building was built in 1976, using the exposed beams, the pews, and other features from the congregation’s previous church building in Cambridge (see History).

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Photo of the bell named 'Moses'Pinewood Lutheran Church has an historic church bell that is still rung every Sunday. An apprentice of Paul Revere, Henry Hooper, cast it in 1846. The church has named the bell “Moses.”